Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dont be Mad, There is really no Point...

Okay so no drama people... even if you think there is there really isent, ugh i mean you have a blog all abt them already, this would make me laugh even if it wasent true! Really there is no need to get offended i mean Lea isent even here with me right now so why be mad at me i mean i dont change when im with others and if u think that there is no point..... i mean do we olny gotta post about 1D or can we mix it up a lil i mean i <3 them tons, but if ur gunna say imma change when im with others why talk to me then i mean i really dont change i hate change but okay you go with that its not true and i dont why you dont get it okay i havent seen u for a while so ya we needa hang but im busy with things sometimes so its gotta be when im not busy....and i am next weekend so why dont u just try and plan it when im free, okay??? lets not start a whole pot of drama here o.k.?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we do need to hang out and I understand you are busy and I have tried planning ahead but something else seems to get in the way. -Kass/Lou

    ReplyDelete